The trials and tribulations of the renovations of barn and brain in rural Cheshire.....

Tuesday 8 July 2008

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL VET

We do, we've paid them a fortune this week. Bertie, on his return, was immediately booked into the vets and is now nicknamed (S)noballs. Holly went for a check up on her bites and was immediately taken in for surgery as the rogue gnashers had punctured a couple of layers of dog and caused an internal lake. She's home today, stitched and with a bucket on her head - she is not happy. Babeski's on the drugs which seem to have given her a bit of a new lease of life. Ari's still recovering from his ordeal a few weeks ago. Morris and Biffer are, on the whole, tougher. They don't need no vet, man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was down your way again yesterday and felt the claws of the hounds through my thin trousers.

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling. with our dogs i think we should have shares in our local vet. he´s just built a new surgery and operating room. all state of the art and i´m sure we´ve paid for it

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

my webpage :: Elinore Scholtes