The trials and tribulations of the renovations of barn and brain in rural Cheshire.....

Sunday 28 October 2007

Third time lucky



After muchos telephonos I'm due to go in to N Staffs tomorrow, op on Tuesday night, birthday in HDU on Wednesday. BUT I have to ring the ward first thing to make sure there's a bed.......I won't be holding my breath.

Elsewhere all ok. Animals fine, people fine, vegetables fine. It nearly wasn't, though, when I forgot I'd put some eggs on to boil. We heard a gunshot, rushed to the kitchen to see yolk, white and shell spattered up the walls. Fif looked in the pan at precisely the wrong moment as egg number 2 exploded. Fortunately she shut her eyes but we were picking boiled egg out of her hair for hours afterwards. The dogs enjoyed the detritus.

Blog you soon xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope YOU are ok.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and hoping that your recovery is going well .... love and hugs K xxx